Updated as of October 27th. 2017
- This site is owned and operated by Kizzy Belkermi and Errands Master LLC (“Errands Master”) is located at 40 Hunt Ave Apt 5A Stratford, NJ 08084 (“the Website”). Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us.
- We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
- The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
- We will protect your information consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C, the E-Government Act of 2002, and the Federal Records Act.
- As a general rule, Errands Master does not collect personal information about you when you visit the Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving Errands Master your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in Errands Master the inability to provide you with the services you desire.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as completing a Service Agreement, Service Request Form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you with information or the service(s) you have requested and/or to respond to any of your messages or feedbacks. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Site.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By completing and submitting, inter alia,a Service Agreement or sending us an email, you may provide basic information such as, including but not limited to, your name, phone number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order.
- We may collect additional information at times when you provide feedback, information about your personal or business affairs, survey responses, promotions, financial and/or credit card information and/or communication with our customer service.
- Additional personal information may also be further collected when we provide our services pursuant to the Service Agreement entered between Errands Master and you, including but not limited to your schedule, information contained in the documents you require us for photocopying, faxing and scanning, your bank accounts information and details, information contained in your issued checks, bank transfers, you online e-payments, your travel itineraries, your bill payments, your online accounts (financial and non-financial), your mails and packages and your personal and/or office data, records and information.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal information we collect which you may provide to us include, inter alia:-
- ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date, and place of birth, gender, age, place of residence, employment information and details);
- ‘Contact information’ (i.e. home/office address, home/mobile / office phone numbers, fax number, email address, social media (i.e. Facebook and Twitter);
- ‘Government-issued identifiers’ (i.e. driving license number, Medicare numbers, I.D. numbers, passport information and details);
- ‘Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details, bill information and/or payments and check information and details);
- ‘Sensitive information’ (i.e. ethnicity, itinerary, schedule, plans, health-related, illness and financial records);
- ‘Private and confidential information’ (i.e. financial records/details, employment-related information/records, private businesses/investments, legal related information/records and office records); and
- ‘General lifestyle information’ (i.e. as the foregoing Clauses refers)
- As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing with us and/or when we provide our services to you. However, not providing certain information may result in Errands Masters’ inability to provide you with the service you so desire and/or to be executed effectively and efficiently.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
The information includes:-
- The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
- The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
- The type of browser used to access our Website;
- The operating system used to access our Website;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
- Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
- If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
- A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
- ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
- ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Generally, Errands Master may use personal information collected from you to provide you with the services desired. The use of your personal information may also extend to providing you with news and updates in respect of our new and additional services and opportunities.
- The contact information you provide to Errands Master may be used by without limitations, our employees, staff and/or agents to contact you in respect of the services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied to third parties for the delivery or the services desired. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied to third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
- Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
- Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of Errands Master.
- Errands Master takes the security of personal information seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this site. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
- Errands Master welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
1 (856) 357-3200
Effective as of October 27th. 2017